Google

Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Your Private Membership Site

TODAY I'm looking for beta testers for my new site.

If this is the first time you have heard about the upcoming launch,
let me update you. My designers have been working around the clock
on my new site: SuperAffiliate.com. What a great domain name!

It's looking fantastic.

What's it about?

I run a multi-million dollar corporation, specializing in creating
products and marketing them to the public. We have been in the
response marketing business for the past 20 years, and when we
moved ONLINE 3 years ago, our first product quickly brought in over
3 million in sales.

For the first time ever, I am revealing each step and the complete
process that you can copy for yourself to bring in lots of mo.ney!

We're talking about a true revelation: How do we create products?
How do we write sales letters? Where do we advertise? Where do we
get the best lists? What lists? How do we track and test the
numbers?

How do we know we have a Million Dollar Winner?

This is the stuff that each and everyday, my customers have been
asking me. EVERYDAY! I need to know this confidential
information!

Now you can. Be a Beta Tester, and test the site out.

I'll show you how to get in for ONE buck about a week before
launching. So I need you do me a favor:

If you would like to be a beta-tester, please visit
SuperAffiliate.com and sign up. Only the people who are on that
list will get the private invitation!

Thanks for your time...
I'm Kit Elliott, and the next time I'll see you is ON THE INSIDE!




Kit Elliott

P.S. If you haven't heard of Paid500.com, email me at
kit@superaffiliate.com for the details or visit
http://www.paid500.com and sign up for the free
teleseminar today!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Affiliate Marketing News

Google

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?